- 4 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Sprinkle mahi mahi with garlic clove powder and pepper. Inside a large skillet, prepare mahi mahi in oil over medium-high temperature for 4-a few minutes on every side or until fish flakes easily having a fork. Remove and warm.
- Within the same skillet, saute ginger root for thirty seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce heat through. Serve over mahi mahi.
Did not think anything Very easy might be this scrumptious! I managed to get with grain and asparagus. This recipe is certainly a keeper. Thanks 🙂
I figured this recipe was quite simple to create and sampled wonderful! I had been lucky enough to check it out with a few freshly caught mahi which i hooked lower in Mexico. Exactly what a difference fresh fish makes to some recipe! For those who have an opportunity, skip the shop-bought stuff and obtain nature. Itand#039s never been simpler to trap and prepare particularly with an excellent recipe such as this one!
It was quite simple along with the right teriyaki, quite good. Make more sauce if you wish to use it grain too.