British Muffin Pizzas are super easy to make and are the ideal snack or lunch! Strategies for tips to get a perfect “crust” and the way to freeze these British Muffin Pizzas for meal-prep!
If you wish to see kids smile, make sure they are British Muffin Pizzas.
Actually, I still recall the smiles these small pizzas introduced to my face after i would be a child–as my mother built them into frequently in my brothers and sisters and that i.
Now I make sure they are in my own kids and whether for supper, an after-school snack Or simply a fast, lazy dinner, these British Muffins always bring a grin for their faces too.
British Muffin Pizzas
This “recipe” is nearly too simple to share. However I am always requested for simple, kid-friendly recipes which British Muffin pizzas, always hit a house run.
Plus, while these small pizzas are Very simple to make, there’s a couple of methods to making the very best British Muffin Pizza.
Steps To Make British Muffin Pizza
- Separate the British Muffins into halves and put onto a baking sheet, nook and cranie side up.
- Drizzle with essential olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic clove powder and dried oregano.
- This extra step really gives these British Muffins great flavor.
- The additional step of toasting the British muffin before topping together with your sauce and cheese, will truly keep these British Muffin pizzas from getting saturated.
- Toast the British Muffin before the tops are simply browned.
- for around 3-4 minutes at 425 levels.
- or 1-2 minutes within broiler
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza or tomato sauce on every British muffin half.
- Top generously with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top with any extra pizza toppings for example, pepperoni, olive, peppers, sausage, etc.
- Go back to oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned slightly.
- Serve or let it awesome to freeze for meal prep.
Microwaving British Muffin Pizzas
I favor the flavour and texture of those pizzas when prepared within the oven. In a bind use a toaster and microwave, or simply microwave to organize these small pizzas.
- Should you need a crisp crust, toast each British Muffin Half.
- Top with pizza sauce and cheese.
- Microwave for 45 seconds to at least one minute, or until cheese is melted.
- Let it awesome slightly before enjoying.
Freezing British Muffin Pizzas
I enjoy create a large batch of those pizzas after which freeze to drag out for after-school snacks or school lunches.
- Allow pizzas to awesome on baking sheet.
- Place cooled baking sheet, using the pizzas, in to the freezer for 25-half an hour, or until frozen solid.
- Remove pizzas from baking sheet and put in freezer safe container or freezer bag.
- Store in freezer for approximately 3 several weeks.
- Devote a 425 degree oven for ten minutes or until warmed through.
- Alternatively, microwave one minute.
- I frequently will put frozen small pizzas directly into my kids’ lunches too. I pack the lunches the night time before and store within the fridge. Each morning, I put the lunches, with an ice pack, within my kids’ lunch boxes by lunchtime, they like a defrosted pizza muffin. Although cold, however they still LOVE them!
I would like to understand how you like this recipe! Make sure to leave a remark and tell me. Or snap an image and tag @amindfullmom on Instagram and hashtag it #amindfullmom