This traditional Puerto Rican cocktail tastes just like a very thick and creamy coconut eggnog. It is extremely wealthy, so that you can serve it over ice, if preferred, to dilute it just a little. You can decrease or increase the quantity of rum for the way strong you want it. That coffee keeps within the refrigerator for 1-2 days. Pro tip: It is good for gift-giving! Simply devote an ornamental glass bottle having a stopper for any wonderful Christmas gift.
- 1 (15-oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 2 (12-oz.) cans evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup cup (12 oz.) white-colored rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, plus much more for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks
Steps to make It
Process cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk inside a blender or mixer until completely smooth transfer mixture to some large bowl or pitcher.
Whisk in evaporated milk, rum, vanilla, ground cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cover and chill 24 hrs.
Garnish with nutmeg and cinnamon sticks, if preferred.