- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 medium potaotes, peeled and reduce 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 medium carrots, reduce 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Inside a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, pepper and salt. Add chicken, a couple of pieces at any given time, and shake to coat.
- Inside a large skillet, melt butter prepare chicken until chicken juices to operate obvious. Add onion and celery prepare for several minutes. Stir in taters and carrots.
- In a tiny bowl, combine the broth, thyme, ketchup and corn starch stir into skillet. Provide a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15-twenty minutes or before the vegetables are tender.
Oh, WOW! I chose to make this personally and my hubby a few days ago. It’s now our favourite dishes, ever. Many thanks for discussing. Scrumptious!
A follow-up note to examine of 12 , 11, 2018: didn’t remember to say which i overlooked the taters and ketchup.
This can be a easy and tasty meal. We added another half cup of broth, some frozen peas and garlic clove and a bit more corn starch. It’s all gone
It was excellent also it was fairly fast and simple. The only real change I made was that tripled the gravy because we added dumplings on the top and also the dumplings absorb lots of gravy. It had been perfect. My loved ones think it is a keeper.
My neighbor chose to make this scrumptious stew and it was kind enough to talk about some beside me. She adopted the recipe exactly except she added some diced zucchini (since she’d some on hands she desired to use). It had been thick and hearty . comfort food at it is best! I’d use more salt and a little more broth, but, apart from that . I recommend this tasty stew!!
good simple to prepare recipe
This recipe is certainly ease-oriented, with great flavor development.
Very little flavor, and can repeat the process adding additional herbs & spices. Prep was super easy.
Excellent family-friendly weeknight meal. We added 1/2 cup water and 1/2 Teaspoon pepper towards the sauce. It had been tasty, but we’d still enjoy it a little more flavorful. The next time I’ll increase the spices.
This really is amazing and incredibly easy! An absolute keeper!