These fried Oreos are chocolate sandwich cookies coated in batter then fried to golden brown perfection. A decadent treat that tastes much like what you’d reach the local county fair! Sometimes …
These fried Oreos are chocolate sandwich cookies coated in batter then fried to golden brown perfection. A decadent treat that tastes much like what you’d reach the local county fair!
Sometimes you simply need an over-the-top dessert to fulfill your sweet tooth. When I’m craving chocolate, I am going for cheesecake brownies, Nutella cookies or these amazingly scrumptious fried Oreo cookies.
I really like visiting the fair to see all of the different fried foods available. My in history favorite fair snack needs to be fried Oreos, that mixture of crispy coating and creamy filling just can’t be beat. Fried Oreo cookies are really really simple to create in your own home, and are certain to impress your loved ones and buddies.
How can you make fried Oreos?
The initial step would be to prepare the batter for that fried Oreos. The batter is simple to create by mixing pancake mix, egg, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla flavoring inside a bowl. The batter will appear nearly the same as traditional pancake batter. This slightly sweet batter is ideal for Oreo cookies.
Dip your Oreos in to the batter, then put them in herbal to prepare. Give a garnish of powdered sugar, then you’ll anticipate to love this particular sweet treat!
Strategies for fried Oreo cookies
- You should use regular or Double Stuf Oreos with this recipe, both of them work great.
- This can be used batter for other fried desserts for example fried Twinkies and fried chocolate bars.
- It’s important to utilize a deep frying thermometer to keep close track of the temperature of the oil. When the oil is simply too hot, the cookies burns up. When the oil is simply too cold, the batter will absorb excessive levels of oil and be greasy.
- The batter ought to be thick enough to create a nice coating round the cookies. When the batter drips quickly your cookies, you can include more pancake mix, 1 tablespoon at any given time, before the preferred consistency is arrived at.
- Make use of a sieve to sift the powdered sugar over your fried Oreo cookies for any professional look.
How lengthy do fried Oreos last?
Fried Oreos would be best eaten within 24 hrs. You are able to store these questions refrigerator for approximately three days however, they’ll get progressively softer because they attract moisture. You are able to re-crisp the Oreos inside a toaster or regular oven.
Fried Oreo variations
Fried Oreos have grown to be a vintage circus treat however, you are able to personalize the recipe in a wide variety of ways!
- Cookies: Try different types of Oreos for example golden, peanut butter, mint or birthday cake.
- Coatings: Roll the Oreos in granulated sugar or cinnamon sugar rather of sifting powdered sugar outrageous.
- Batter: Add 1 tablespoon of cacao powder towards the batter for an additional dose of chocolate flavor.
You could have these scrumptious battered Oreos all year round with this particular recipe. It’s like a taste of the fair within the comfort of your home!